|会展之窗.com 中文直达|| |
Third, the theme of the exhibits
1. Emergency management results exhibition area: Yangtze River Delta emergency management system results exhibition area;
2. Emergency disaster prevention and mitigation exhibition area: emergency command, communication, information sharing and pre-judgment auxiliary decision-making technology and products; all kinds of natural disasters, fires, accidents, disasters, safe production, urban buildings, traffic ships, marine rivers, hazards and other fields of disaster risk early warning monitoring system, monitoring equipment, information sending and receiving and safety confirmation systems and technologies; Important facility protection systems, etc.
3. Emergency rescue equipment exhibition area: disaster rescue equipment, emergency rescue exploration and testing equipment, security life-saving equipment, demolition equipment; fire equipment, fire fighting facilities and equipment; emergency lighting, emergency power; medical emergency equipment, medical ambulance vehicles, medical protection equipment; emergency rescue transportation, special vehicles, ships, helicopters, drones; special robots, artificial intelligence robots, underwater robots, etc.;
4. Safety protection products exhibition area: anti-chemical, anti-virus and other medical products; explosion-proof anti-virus devices, anti-radiation, air pollution, electric power safety, noise reduction products; anti-cutting gloves, safety clothing, goggles, safety shoes and other personal protective products; epidemic prevention and relief materials, medical services; ergonomics, catering and healthy eating;
5. Emergency industrial services exhibition area: risk assessment, disaster prevention, fire protection technology and other service institutions; emergency mapping, special rescue, civilian rescue, etc.; emergency logistics, emergency materials storage, etc.; testing certification, safety production assessment and testing; fire, rescue professional training institutions, etc.; finance, insurance, supply chain, etc.;
6. Emergency science experience exhibition area: public science education, interactive experience, etc.